JomDownload Headline Animator

Depacco.com

Thursday, June 12, 2008

E-book : Fun with a Pencil


I am a professional artist and long time fan of Andrew Loomis.I particularly like his figure work.When I ordered Fun with A Pencil, I thought that there were some quite good examples of figure drawing in it, due to a site I had found showing fine excerpts of figure drawing associated with this book (I have since not been able to find this site again, though I've tried).Thus when I received FWAP, I was a bit disappointed that there are no examples of figure work at all. Nonetheless, it is a Loomis classic and a very good treatise on general beginner drawing. It ranges from numerous character-type head drawings to minor figure construction (very little though), and some general perspective.Decker Library,the seller,was very professional in handling the order, and the book is in the exact pristine condition that they stated online.For those fans of Andrew Loomis,this book is worth having ,if for no other reason, as a collectible of the legacy of a great artist and illustrator.

Download:
fun_with_a_pencil.rar

Password:
jomdownload

No comments: